Sunday, December 30, 2012

Miss me? HAHA. That was a joke.

So, um, hi. How've you been? Good? Good.

Look, I'm sorry I haven't posted. I've been busy with school and what not. (This is me pretending that people read this and that they care about my posts.)

Boy Stuff

Um, there's not really anything new here. I've somewhat gotten over Will. The only new sort-of boy thing is that Nick and I have become friends. "WHAT." Yes, it's true. "But how can he even like you?". Well, um, let's not be rude here. I mean, I'm pretty- "You're just so awkward and annoying and-" OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH I GET IT. 

I met this awesome girl named Ashlyn who just moved here from Colorado and I was hanging out with her during musical rehearsal (see, you've missed a lot) and Nick was by us and we just started talking about this amazing girl on YouTube named MirandaSings and we've been friends ever since. And I now know with certainty that he is gay. I have a little crush on him, but it's nothing I can't control. I mean, he's gay. There's nothing I can do about it anyway. BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HE'S THE BEST PERSON EVER I WANT HIM AROUND ME ALL THE TIME. But not in a creepy, I-love-him kind of way. As a really-awesome-friend kind of way. 

And then I met Max Hunter this year, who is super hot and funny. But he's dating this girl Caroline who is so sweet and nice and they are just the cutest couple. And they're not allowed to break up ever because I will make them work it out. 

And then there's Adrian. So, he's nice, I guess. Ashlyn thinks he likes me, but, trust me, he does not. I can tell when people like me, because it's only happened twice. But anyway, it doesn't matter because he and Martha Ruby Clark are going to get married and have 4 babies together. 


Weeeee. Hope you enjoyed that, 'cause I'm pretty much done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment